Wednesday 10 August 2011

Love ‘n’ Stuff!!! ♥

Aw, we look so happy and shiny! :)

As you may well know (yeah I’ve mentioned this on FB etc), my dearest friend Angela, took me to see Iron Maiden at the O2 which was super amazing and cool.

However, this post isn’t going to be about how awesome Iron Maiden were (if you’d like to know, just ask and I will wave my camera/photos at you like a woman possessed) but rather, I just wanted to say a massive THANK YOU to my best bud because it was a wonderfully lovely gesture and I had heaps o’ fun!

It also reminded of how great it is to be the recipient of some lovin’ especially when Angela told me about passing the love on to others.  So let’s lead by example and pass on the hearts and sparkles :D

I think the saddest thing is when we (and I am DEFINITELY a culprit) start taking our loved ones for granted so I’m trying to make a conscious effort to show my appreciation for the awesome people I spend my life with. 

RAWR.