Monday 1 August 2011

UPDATES ON LIFE AND STUFF.

So...*rubs hands together with glee*


There is some new stuff going down so here's a mini round up. Let's start with the most exciting of all (to me anyway, heh).


1. The BF. Omgz yeah, my bf is like WELL nice and everyfink. Seriously though, he's everything that is nice and perfect and good in the world. Also he laughs at my lame jokes, which can never be a bad thing. Har har har. 


2. I'm going to be in The Times Good University Guide supplement for this academic year :D They did an interview with me (about what clothes I like/my style/where I like to shop...Hoo boi!) and a mini-photoshoot, so keep your peepers out for that - will let you all know when it comes out, so you can giggle at my awkward camera face....


3. I've finally finished all my internships for this summer which is lovely and awesome. I had great fun, met loads of awesome people *big wave to the peeps* and learnt CRAZY amounts about the profession I hope to join :) I still have a couple of interviews coming up, so cross your fingers and toes that they all go ticketyboo :D


That is IT for now, I will be posting uber-soon. Also major apologies for not posting regularly, 6 weeks of hardcore interning means that Renie has very little time to write :(